--------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 23, 2006
10AM-4PM

1101 Business Center Way
Edgewood, MD 21040

410-679-1500 Office
443-286-7470 Cell
[email protected]

Thompson will be hosting their first ever Scion car show. This event will be 100% free and we will have awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd xA, xB, and tC. We will also have best paint, graphics, ICE, and Best in show. CAT (corp. scion) will also be helping me throw this event, so you can expect some free gear to be coming at ya!

gonna be a ton of scions there. hopefully bunch of ya can make it out

·
Registered
77 Posts
Dang, this show is like an hour and 20 minutes away from Frederick. And I live like 40 minutes outside of Frederick! I'll see what I can do, but that's a pretty heavy hike.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I might be there, planning on rolling in with scionized crew.

·
Registered
454 Posts
FDKxB said:
Dang, this show is like an hour and 20 minutes away from Frederick. And I live like 40 minutes outside of Frederick! I'll see what I can do, but that's a pretty heavy hike.
Yo if you can make it A few of us from the GTG last friday are meeting up near college park. Having breakfast around 8 and then heading off. Check the revlimited post on it there are some directions there also. I'll be leaving from 270 and falls road if you want to join the other two B's going up that way. I'll pm you my phone number since I won't be on until way later tonight . . . if I do get to a computer.

·
Registered
454 Posts
sorry to say all of us including chris didn't have a camera. . . we all drvoe for several hours which meant an early mornin. . .blah blah blah. . . maybe next time. . .lol. . .sorry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts