Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had to keep myself busy today, so I started to fabricate some new stuff for ThunderGod RD JAPAN STYLE.

Here are few pics of my new line of goodies that I will be producing for a limited time. I will not be selling these, but will be giving it out to limited people who "owns the ICHIKOH HL's". I will not be shipping it out anywhere. I would like to give these away if I run into you w/ yo ICHIKOH HL on yo xB, or when I'm out and about on the road, or at shows. (catch me if you can! :D )

Whats the catch? Nothing. As long as you give props to ThunderGod RD JAPAN STYLE, you git one pair.
If you make a copy of it, As long as you give props to ThunderGod RD JAPAN STYLE, it's all good. :)

ICHIKOH HL w/o "JS"-ESP (UGLY)

"JS" ESP

ICHIKOH HL w/ "JS"-ESP

ICHIKOH HL "JS"-ESP

ICHIKOH HL "JS"-ESP Template
This is how much the "JS"-ESP sticks out.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AirecK said:
is it suppose to stick out or do you cut that piece off???
i made one pair that just covers up the top of the HL only, and i made another pair that covers the HL, and the splitter sticks out.

i used the tan template (easier to see visually) just to show you how much the spltter sticks out foward.

performance wise, it dosnt do anything. its more for looks for the splitter,
and to cover that ugly gapping hole on top of the ICHKOH HL.

you can run these either way, flush, or splitters.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
You know I was thinking... if you could heat up the material and bend it down some... you could get a nice "cutoff" once you put HID's in there.. :) Or if you extend the splitter out maybe a .25-.5" you could get the same effect..

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
ThunderGod said:
if ya got yo ICHIKOH's on, you'll git one. :D
28th? which one?

Nah I didnt even get em yet. I had an emergency, so I had to use the funds for da HL's :( .The show on the 28th is the bBist MOSCION Race school and show. I wont be going though, so scratch that idea. But I will be at the Scion IMage show on Memorial day, so if you come, could you bring em. I plan on buying these HLs fo shizzle next month.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.