Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I ordered the kit from www.houseofscion.com

With the new wheels I will be running this season I decided to kick the exterior up a huge notch. What I like about this kit is it is just like the xB itself. It is a Love it or Hate it kit, there really is no inbetween. I personally love the kit & can't wait to get it shot w/ paint & installed.

Anywho here is a quick review of their great customer service !

Ray at House of Scion is awesome. I sent him two e-mails with questions about a body kit & they were responded to right away.

I called to place my order vs. doing it online. I got Ray within a minuet & he answered all my questions & was very helpful. After telling him about some of my damaged goods I have been receiving from other places, he explained how it happens sometimes but he will be inspecting, wrapping & boxing my kit personally. He gave me a rough estimate of when the kit would arrive & said if it isn't at my house by that date call him right away. Less than five minuets after we hung up I had a reciept e-mailed to me for my purchase.

Their customer service is 100% & I suggest checking out their website & buying from this site.

Thanks for the great price, customer service, & making me feel comfortable that my kit will show up from LA to PA in one peice.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
There's one guy running the kit down in SoCal. Its on a PW xB, looks good IMHO.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Well here is 3/4 of the kit in PW. Have to fix the rear due to a Scion Manager at the dealership thinking he could tell the body shop manager how to install a body kit.

Absolutely love the kit though.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No rear shots here , but I do have some pics of the one I was supposed to buy originally. I would have just had to get it repainted, unfortunatley at the time I did'nt have the money to buy it so it sold to someone else.

This is the car that made me want the kit in the first place !

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
mine now looks like this since it fell off.

another of the front

Rear shot of 2tonelocksmithxb from SL. He is trying to get me photos of his install so I can do it right. His car is off the hook.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
the rear matches the stock piece exactly removing the split line you see in your stock piece and extending down about two inches. When the full kit is on and you see it parked flat away from you it appears as though the car is on bags and touching the ground. It is anmazing kit that I really like because the front is so bold and squared like the rest of the car. All of the lines flow well and does not try to turn the box iinto an aerodynamc racer. Instead it enhances those square lines and gives it a very tough stance. My .02 on it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My kit came to a total of $855.00 that included shipping from LA to PA :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The guy said it came with them. I won't have the kit untill around March 6th. But if it has them I will def. post the pics for you.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Should be here tommorow :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I like it alot!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ogerdgonz you just keep making me want it more with your pics ;) I'll shoot you pics of the fogs if they come with it like he said.

Thanks all, I am getting really excited !!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Fitment looks really good too!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.