Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you look closely on the second picture, you'll notice the original Clubxb.com decal when the site first started. Just wanted to rep ClubXB.com as one of the originals.;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I like it, I really like it!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Looks good. Any rubbing on the wheels?

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the positive feedback.....it definitely made my day after a long days work.

AZZTINTHEBOX - Yes I had to have the fenders rolled. Pretty much on any drop you'll have to roll the rears for these rims. But it's well worth the $50 to be able to slap these rims on.

fcastle - Nope.....no rubbing on the wheels except maybe on the fronts, but very very rarely and that's only because I have such a low drop on the front. I purchased the Eibachs with one coil cut on the front, so for now I have about a 1 finger gap in the front and 1.5 finger gap in the rear.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah the tires are the stock 185/60/15 for now.....just had them stretched so it could fit. But once I wear these out, then I'll be going with the 205/50/15 set of tires.

·
Registered
82 Posts
WHAT A BEAUTY!!! ..lol

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Johnny_XB said:
If you look closely on the second picture, you'll notice the original Clubxb.com decal when the site first started. Just wanted to rep ClubXB.com as one of the originals.;)
i got one of the original stickers also. and i'm also one of the original memebers. member number 32 here. Hot xB btw.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's a few pictures that I took tonight. Basically with my new ebay window curtains.......Not bad considering how much it cost. Enjoy..I hope!

Just in case some of you lost that lower corner honeycomb grill in the bottom of the bumper.....here's a cheap idea you can use so you can cover that unsightly gap.....Cover it with your license plate!

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks.....aireck! by the way.....get at me when you decide to sell your wheels. I know you're always looking at new rims......:p

·
Registered
317 Posts
damn thats a good idea on the lower grill... i put JB weld on mine that SH*T aint going no where. oh and those ebay curtians look sickhow much did you get them for.. i might have to jump on that

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.