Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
to date, 3 sets have been imported. That yellow xB has that 3rd set.

After shipping, roughly $1200. If by boat, takes about 12 weeks if no problems. If by air, just a few weeks and a much higher risk of breakage - and higher shipping.

Of course, the only people who would know that it's custom is other (custom) xB people. Everyone else just thinks you got a base model (becuase base model vans and SUV's come with clear glass).

And of course... you get to get all the looks when you tell people how much you paid to swap "just glass", as they'll put it.

.... It can also of course be gotten from Carson Toyota. They imported the first 2 sets (the very first set arrived broken and a 2nd set had to be ordered)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Pumpkinbox said:
to date, 3 sets have been imported. That yellow xB has that 3rd set.

After shipping, roughly $1200. If by boat, takes about 12 weeks if no problems. If by air, just a few weeks and a much higher risk of breakage - and higher shipping.

Of course, the only people who would know that it's custom is other (custom) xB people. Everyone else just thinks you got a base model (becuase base model vans and SUV's come with clear glass).

And of course... you get to get all the looks when you tell people how much you paid to swap "just glass", as they'll put it.

.... It can also of course be gotten from Carson Toyota. They imported the first 2 sets (the very first set arrived broken and a 2nd set had to be ordered)
Looks good man! I know the price is steep and the chances of breaking are high but to achieve the look on my box that im shooting for I have to go down that road! Thanx for the info and the pics tho its much appreciated!!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.