Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planning on switching out my windows to the JDM clear windows. I was wondering if anyone knows of a dealer or website I can go through to order them? Also a price for parts and shipping would be great too! Thanx in advanced! :confused:

·
Registered
546 Posts
I know some guy with a yellow xb has them I forgot his name...his user name is like unic xb or something like that....but I heard they are hella expensive....I think he said like $1200 just for the windows...

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
well imagine what shipping is?!

windows from Japan to the USA... damn that's a big risk, hopefully nothing would break on its way over.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I think clear windows look cool and they're different. I wouldn't personally do it because I live in SoCal where the sun shines 24/7. If you have the cashola I say go for it!

Wait, I'm sorry, you weren't asking for our opinion. I got no info to help you with that sorry.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
The bB/JDM/clear windows CAN be ordered thru any Toyota dealership if you have the part number. I do not have the part number. IIRC they cost appx $900 for all of the glass except the windshield.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want the clears because I plan on tinting them blue to go with the color scheme of my car and to match the paint job that I will hopefully be getting in the near future! Thanx for the info Will! I saw that guy at Summerfest yesterday but didnt get around to talking to him! If anyone can get the part # for me I would appreciate it! Thanx again for everyones help!!!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
yeah it's jaiver down in socal.his name on here is jdmbb. very clean ride. you can get the windows from myautofashion.com too. call them and i believe the should have all the part numbers for ya.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
yellow_sub said:
you can get the windows from myautofashion.com too. call them and i believe the should have all the part numbers for ya.
yup, talk to yukimi. they can gitit fo $800.00 plus shipping and tax, etc.

btw james, did ya git yo handle? or did i git the very last one from my homeland. =)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
oh yah heres a thought..u get the windows and say if someone smashed a window to break into your car..u have any idea how long your cars gonna be otuta comission for waiting for that window? or even putting a tinted window back in. taht why i havent done it yet lol

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yeah Mike, why you gotta think negative mang!?!

LOL, just messing w/ you bro!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
quadoptix said:
oh yah heres a thought..u get the windows and say if someone smashed a window to break into your car..u have any idea how long your cars gonna be otuta comission for waiting for that window? or even putting a tinted window back in. taht why i havent done it yet lol
just order a second set for spares. no big deal right?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got a friend who does all my custom work for me and hes pretty quick at gettin stuff done so if it ever came to that I wouldnt be out of commission for long! Thanks Again to everybody for your input! I appreciate it!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Down4Action1 said:
I got a friend who does all my custom work for me and hes pretty quick at gettin stuff done so if it ever came to that I wouldnt be out of commission for long! Thanks Again to everybody for your input! I appreciate it!
your xb is coming up quick man congrats

·
Registered
813 Posts
Down4Action1 said:
Thanx Chris! Cant wait to see the unvailing of your new system! From what ive heard it should be off the hook!
Anytime bro...im kinda getting anxious for this to be done..they said saturday so i was gona go to either nationals or Truck jam...now there are saying sunday so i cant make either of them...but there is the best buy meet so i may head over there once i get it...after that its going back into the shop for the dynamat and paintin of the box....

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Misterflipper said:
Anytime bro...im kinda getting anxious for this to be done..they said saturday so i was gona go to either nationals or Truck jam...now there are saying sunday so i cant make either of them...but there is the best buy meet so i may head over there once i get it...after that its going back into the shop for the dynamat and paintin of the box....
Ya im hoping to get mine painted in the next few months! Then all I will need is my interior, windows, and a few small things! Good luck getting your car back on saturday!See ya Sunday at Truck jam or The Cruise night!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Down4Action1 said:
Ya im hoping to get mine painted in the next few months! Then all I will need is my interior, windows, and a few small things! Good luck getting your car back on saturday!See ya Sunday at Truck jam or The Cruise night!
Looks like I wont be making Truck Jam or Nationals...wont get the car back till sunday afternnon i hope...ill be at the cruise hopefully....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.