Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think there should be a whole forum about JDM lovers. Super clean, no b/s bodykits and pointless ****. Now I wanna know where my other JDM lovers, like myself, are?? I know you're out there. Represent!!!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i am trying to be JDM as i can. i got stuff from Japan like the Toyota bB window visors, car refresher, paint for the taillights, rear view mirror, etc. the only thing that is non-JDM is the ground wire kit. :p

·
Registered
873 Posts
we are here. just gotta find us. or you'll see other jdm related topics here....

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
theres quite a few of us on the site. seems like the majority of the JDM nuts are VIP enthusiasts too.

dont think it needs its own seperate forum though. dont be too quick to judge though either, a lot of us JDM heads are kitted and have a lot of little touches!

scotty

·
Registered
520 Posts
i love the jdm style but i have already started the big wheel air bag style, but i'm gonna try and incorporate both...but if you ever watch vids of underground racing in japan, their cars aren't really nice and clean they have the nasty bodykits and paint jobs too, kinda weird...

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Like my lighted ignition ring? Or my bB visors? Or my bB foglights? Smoke gas door?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
werd!! yeah, some body kits are clean. and I know that alot of jdm cars are rocking some pretty clean body kits. just my style I guess. not knocking the others. ive seen some really shweeet cars with big kits, and wheels, and all that look really good. I just got my xb. the first thing I did was debadge the back and orderd my bB badges. i hope they get here soon!!! I'm really trying to jdm the xB out to the fullest. anyone have any good sites to get REAL jdm goodies?? I orderd my bB badges from options auto salon, thats pretty much all they got.... any help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oh, and my bB rear bumper skid plate, and E'sam visors.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
I love my JDM goodies! Ive got quite a few;)
Like that bad *butt* exhaust!!!!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sqirrel, where do you get all your parts?? I was just on newscionparts.com. they had a few things, just wondering if there was any other sites!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
coool!! I think I might order the chrome rear bumper step gaurd next!! deff. some springs aswell!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
a silly question

blkxb06 said:
I think there should be a whole forum about JDM lovers. Super clean, no b/s bodykits and pointless ****. Now I wanna know where my other JDM lovers, like myself, are?? I know you're out there. Represent!!!
Being in Japan, a new bB owner, and still new on this forum, I have one silly question. What is the defintion of JDM?

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
JDM is short for Japanese Domestic Market. its like the stuff that you get from Japan.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
bB626 said:
JDM is short for Japanese Domestic Market. its like the stuff that you get from Japan.

Yeah, it's just a little harder for us to get.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.