Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i get em? or should I just use some red tailight spray?? I'd really like to go authentic, I cant find them on any site that i know of.. any suggestions??

·
Registered
916 Posts
Well most people run the Anzo LED tail lights. THe real JDM ones are made by Wise Sports and are hard to come by. I suggest getting the ANZO's cause they look exactly like the Wise sports ones and perfomr just as well. You can get them from Island Motorsports. (714) 522-7457.

·
Registered
402 Posts
garson also sells the LED tails too...not on website or catalog...you can probably order them through there website though...I found them in a pic at Garson in Osaka...they differ a little from anzo's.....look the exact same as wise sports(see pic below)...the bottom part is different from the anzo's.....just sold a set for $385 to a friend.

Like Matty said the anzo's look good too.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Plug and play...i'd recommend chrome bulbs.....I love mine.....congrats on your find.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Cool deal Rich! I dont know if its like the Rushworks, but I had to switch my factory rubber piece on the back of the tail to the new one.

Scotty

·
Registered
251 Posts
Actually, I have those on right now and I did have to switch out the rubber. I'll take a look at them this weekend. Gotta get them chrome bulbs first ;)

·
Registered
402 Posts
hey Kory buy his rushworks......then you'll be done....lol. That is till we make the next garson order or trip to japan........hehehe.....we'll see.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey eE, I just installed the WiseSquares and they keep shorting the taillight fuse. Everything else works fine. Only when I turn on the parking lights for night time, it blows the fuse, and also the gauge cluster light goes out as well. Has this happened to you? If so, how'd you solve the problem. Would anyone know? Thanks.

Rich

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.