Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pwner of all
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back, the website Scion Sport (now ss superstore?) had some , what they labelled as *JDM* headlights. I remember the REAL ones started w an I like Ickho or something? These ones in particular were black, with circle shaped lenses that were glass on them. The black surrounds were exposed, and not covered by the glass.

what the hll are these called? They are not on the ScioN Sport site anymore...sux , i want a set...lol..

any ideas? am i just a moron?

TIA!
C

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Theyre called Velias by Ichikoh (same brand that makes the stock taillights that everyone switches out) lol. But yea, available in Chrome, black, HID, regular Halogen.

scotty

·
Pwner of all
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
u got a link as to where i can purchase a set? I prefer the real ones...buuut money permits the knock offs lol...is this an ebay thing? (sorry no access to ebay at werk..ugh, prob a GOOD thing tho)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Bulletproof Automotive has the chrome I believe (although they rape on the price like most of their products). IIRC, like a grand for a set of the chrome halogens.

scotty

·
Pwner of all
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i looked...couldnt find em....hmm...any ideas where to get the non OG ones?

·
Registered
60 Posts
/snip
Talk to Scionsport find out if they can get some more somehow or something.

scotty
yep, george at scionsport is a really nice guy, and has good connections. I'm sure he might be able to point you in the right direction at the very least

·
Pwner of all
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool good lookin out everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.