Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I ask alot of questions about where to get good Jdm goodies for the box, but I just got my ride about a month ago. I was a Honda man before, so I'm not sure. Where can I get the jdm wheel at? I know it was easy as hell to get jdm Honda ****, so I'm not sure if there is alot of oem jdm goodies avail. for the xb?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
They are not as common as Honda JDM parts, so they will cost a lot more.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I figured that:mad: i'd like to find a site that has a ton of jdm stuff for the xb though. know of any? im talking nothing but jdm.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Scotty and a few others should be chiming in any time now.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Are you looking for an OEM JDM one with airbag, or aftermarket JDM? Youll have a WAY easier time finding an aftermarket dude.

scotty

·
NO CLUB
369 Posts
AirecK said:
is it possible???
please say yes .....
im ready to run to the dealer....:eek:
all toyotas from around 82+ use the same hub, so almost anything will bolt on.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Yea but try teh challenge of getting the airbag. When people say they want a JDM OEM steering wheel, you can usually get the wheel, but good luck trying to get an airbag that matches up.

scotty

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I would think you may need to build an adaptor plug to make the airbag work. the sensors and computer just set it off.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
i just want a leather wheel with airbag and a toyota logo. hell i could even life without the leather. corolla or celi would work. kinda expensive for oem whether it's a jdm or not.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts