Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im really liking the style that Japan & Cali have for the Xb as far as JDM is concerened. I thought I was on the right track, but now people are telling me im pointed in the wrong direction. Some please set me in the right direction. Or give me feed back on my car, something, please. HIN in is december here and I want to be ready to shut it down.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm not a car show type, but it looks clean.

And, like it's been said here before, you should trick it out to what YOU want.. not other people's opinions. Besides.. maybe they don't wanna admit their rides are crap!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats nice. I like the C.F. hatch. I dont care really care about who thinks their ride is crap really. I just want some pointers, and maybe some constructive criticism.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
JdmScionBb said:
Thats nice. I like the C.F. hatch. I dont care really care about who thinks their ride is crap really. I just want some pointers, and maybe some constructive criticism.
i'm not trying to say my ride is the crap. i'm just showing you some jdm stuff that you were asking for. also i'm not saying it's jdm cause it's CF. take a look at where the handle is mounted. theres no place for the licence plate. it's a 1st gen hatch only found on the bb's. my plate will down in the bumper when i'm done. don't ask peeps for advise and then whent they show you stuff tell them their trying to show off.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You missunderstood me, Im just agreeing with what master shake said. And yes, I understand that just cause its CF its not JDM. I have people telling me my gas lid is jdm. LOL. So please, dont get all assumptious.

·
Registered
916 Posts
You need to get better wheels to stand out IMO. If your serious about some rare JDM wheels, PM me cause Ive got a bunch I imported. Also maybe get a JDM kit or maybe work on the stance of the car.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
JdmScionBb said:
You missunderstood me, Im just agreeing with what master shake said. And yes, I understand that just cause its CF its not JDM. I have people telling me my gas lid is jdm. LOL. So please, dont get all assumptious.
ahhhhh.... i see. sorry bro. i did misunderstand you. jdm will cost you a lot. if you're goin to go all out on some wheels get the garson deep dish ones.

·
Registered
916 Posts
yellow_sub said:
ahhhhh.... i see. sorry bro. i did misunderstand you. jdm will cost you a lot. if you're goin to go all out on some wheels get the garson deep dish ones.
THey are called Garson Deep Racing's and Garson Deep Racing Ryugi's. And he shouldn't buy them cause I have them lol.:p

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
THey are called Garson Deep Racing's and Garson Deep Racing Ryugi's. And he shouldn't buy them cause I have them lol.:p
wait you have the ryugi's???? if so wht width and offset?

·
Registered
916 Posts
No i just have the Deep Racing's which are a little more sporty looking. The Ryugi's have a more VIP flavor to them with the center cap with the bling on it. But I have 18 x 7.5 +28 and 18 x 8 +22. I just copied the offset's from the Garson bB.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
okay good cause i wanna get the ryugi's i'll most likely be gettin them in at least 10in wide with a very low offset. gotta finish the other projects for the car though first.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Thats cool! Im assuming then that your gonna flare or wide body your box. That would be crazy. Yea all I can say about these wheels is save up. For 10's wide, it's gonna be over $1000 a wheel lol. I though mine where expensive lol.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Thats cool! Im assuming then that your gonna flare or wide body your box. That would be crazy. Yea all I can say about these wheels is save up. For 10's wide, it's gonna be over $1000 a wheel lol. I though mine where expensive lol.
yeah i'm flareing the car. HOLY HELL!!!! over $1000 a wheel??? you sure? i figured about 800 a wheel.

·
Registered
916 Posts
yellow_sub said:
yeah i'm flareing the car. HOLY HELL!!!! over $1000 a wheel??? you sure? i figured about 800 a wheel.
Thats what mine where, $800 a wheel. The wider you go, the more expensive it will be. It will be around $1000 a wheel if you will have it painted and that's not shipped lol. If its crome, then it will be over $1000. These wheels are expensive I know but you gotta pay to play. These wheels are so JDM, most people have never heard of them but for the people that do know about them, they just stare lol.

·
Registered
873 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Thats what mine where, $800 a wheel. The wider you go, the more expensive it will be. It will be around $1000 a wheel if you will have it painted and that's not shipped lol. If its crome, then it will be over $1000. These wheels are expensive I know but you gotta pay to play. These wheels are so JDM, most people have never heard of them but for the people that do know about them, they just stare lol.

no wonder some guys like beat me up they think i eyeing them up. but really i'm just in awww when i do see some nice hard to get rims. nah they probably know and are thinking that's right, you know what i got. with that smirk on their face.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
you got 18's though matty. i'm gonna get 15's maybe 16's. thats why i figured it'd be a bit cheaper.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.