Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so they USED to sell these on www.cabeperformance.com but they no longer do, anybody know where to get these? (The clear ones so you can see the gas cap?)

Thanks, :)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
slowmo923 said:
sorry off topic...but is it easy to install??and can you post a pic of the fuel door on ur car??

Thanks
Here's the best shot I've got of someone who's running it. He had to use rivets IIRC.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
It came with replacement rivets and some weird little wires and templates for self installation. I just broke down and took it to a body shop. The chrome gas cap cover it comes with doesn't fit on the 2006 so I had to get a different cap that the cover would fit on. There's no place to attach that little bungee to keep from losing the gas cap when you take it off.

My friend has it on a BSP and it practically disappears but still looks great.

Here's a few of my pics....

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome awesome, thanks! :) Anybody got pics of one on a black box? Just trying to get a feel for how it would look, if it would disappear then it might not be worth it...i dunno, opinions? :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'll take some pics of one on a black box this weekend for you. It is subtle but a very nice touch. I noticed it right away the first time I saw his xB. He's lurking around here somewhere. Maybe this topic will bring him out of hiding. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a pic but its way too big to post (1.2mb) and i dont know how to make its file size smaller :( guitarsurf will have to take new ones this weekend for you.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
caden_stargate said:
I've seen them on newscionparts.com
+1! Cheapest and fastest shipping! That's where I got mine almost 3 years ago.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
guitarsurf said:
I'll take some pics of one on a black box this weekend for you. It is subtle but a very nice touch. I noticed it right away the first time I saw his xB. He's lurking around here somewhere. Maybe this topic will bring him out of hiding. :D
Thanks man, I appriciate that. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
OK, so we didn't get around to taking new pictures for you but that's the box I was talking about! That should give you the idea. If you need more, just let me know. Thanks for posting the pics 2min! :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
maybe its just me but what makes this worth the money to spend on it to show off a gas cap?

i mean im not saying its gay or anything like that, thats cool if you got it but what made you want to get that say over a pully or something else?

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
You guys are still doing carshows and we are buried in snow in Chicago. My car is covered in dirt and salt and the Works are put away. And you guys still get to have carshows. Dang!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.