1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Need a translator. Thats cheap and a good find.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Nice find. But, such as my Original FFF from Japan it cost me over $200.00 to have it shipped to the US. It's oversized so it'll have to be shipped via a overnight company such as FedX or UPS overnight.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice find. But, such as my Original FFF from Japan it cost me over $200.00 to have it shipped to the US. It's oversized so it'll have to be shipped via a overnight company such as FedX or UPS overnight.

Good Luck!
ahh thats right i forgot it's an oversized package. poop.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
ok how so you bid on stuff from Japan yahoo auctions?

Do you sign up for a site that bids for you or something?

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok how so you bid on stuff from Japan yahoo auctions?

Do you sign up for a site that bids for you or something?
yeah theres a few that will do it. from the ones i've seen and fron what Ron (orataro) reccomends www.rinkya.com would be the best one. thats how he was able to get me my chrome hatch handle for the first gen hatches.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
yeah theres a few that will do it. from the ones i've seen and fron what Ron (orataro) reccomends www.rinkya.com would be the best one. thats how he was able to get me my chrome hatch handle for the first gen hatches.

Yeah, I use Rinkya from time to time but mainly for Japanese toys. Like most auction services, they tend to charge very high service fee's so I don't use them often. A $10.00 item can end up costing you about $40-60.00 and this does not include shipping to the US.

Case in point, I just bought a $7.00 sticker and ended up costing me nearly $35.00.

But, I would suggest a auction service that mainly deals with auto parts.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well heres the other place i've found that will do it.
http://www.wheelchoice.com/

i think their fees may be higher. it kinda gets confusing when they explain how they work out. i'll try to search and find some more places that do it.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Or Ron could just happen to make one more and slide it under my garage door as I pass an envelope out the other way. ;)

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have used wheelchoice. Really easy to deal with. Fill out the form and they will give you an estimate of total cost with shipping. Joji is the man to talk to there.

·
Registered
526 Posts
all of the people that are on yahoo japan auction they dont ship internationally i have tryed buying stuff on there they as for japan ssn when your signing up for an id su*ks

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes this is why i did that write up. so you dont have to worry about the fact that they wont ship internationaly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.