Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey does anyone know the exact part number for these?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i called them awhile ago and they never got back to me on an estimate for shipping. just trying my other outlets for now. but yeah i'm just curious to see what it'll cost. but then again that's another set of rims i could get with that money. LOL. :p

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Try adding it to "your cart" from their online store, and it should give you an estimate before you hit the final submit order button. Once you get the shipping cost just clear everything and don't submit. Who knows...it might work.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
LOL... That is funny. $800 for the bB Clear Glass Set. I remember a couple years ago people making claims of close to $10k to get the bB clear glass to the U.S. What a joke. Unless it costs $9000 to ship glass to the U.S. those people were off their rocker. And one of those making the claims was some guy who did window tint for a living and had converted his xB over to the clear glass.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I remember back when Jay did it. (he's still on here but lurks ASAIK). IIRC he paid close to 4000 or something like that. Remember though, he had TWO sets shipped over and who knows what shipping service he used. Im sure Carson isnt using the quickest one, and that price will NOT include shipping to wherever you are. I dont know. Look at a ton of other parts though you pay to be the first to get. Now you can get them considerably cheaper. Just gotta pay to be the innovator.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.