Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering who actually has or bought an authentic japan bodykit. not knock offs or copies. or knows of family or friends who have. i've seen a fabulous, noblesse, dave's damd, kenstyle. are there other one's over here in the states? i know i'll never get a one of a kind but also if you had a kit you wouldn't want me to get the same. LOL. well please post pics if you got. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah forgot about tango. sorry tango.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Along with yours, for sure: Spirits , Wblood, Chargespeed,, Topline, Star Shield, Veilside

Ones Ive heard rumors on the way of: Pandora Premier and D.A.D by Garson.

Hope this helps out. Of the VIP kits, Avanzarre(sp?) and F-tech havent been done to my knowledge. I believe there is a Loversoul running around too. I know of one being imported at least, I dont know the status of it. Ill think on it some more, to see if I remember any others!

scotty

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks scotty that's what i wanted to hear. nice list of kits peeps got on.

·
Registered
67 Posts
there's an NKB one locally, isn't there?

there was also someone mentioning awhile back a Kenstyle Urban on other forum boards?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Dustins running Urban, but Katch already got that one. I didnt know NKB was here, but thats a pretty hot one i gotta say.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bboxed_in, oh yeah i forgot about blacky's PW box.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Cool cool. Should be a nice sporty JDM box ya got Matty.

I know my kit is a one off custom (because I did it). What can I say.... I like being original. Katch, are you going to go VIP with it?

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
ScionScotty said:
Hope this helps out. Of the VIP kits, Avanzarre(sp?)

scotty
heres what you were lookin for scotty!
http://www.avanzare.co.jp/aero/bb.html
i tried to get my hands on this for a couple of months but couldn't so i gave up. i'd love to have it though.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yea i know *someone* that was talkin about it, but who knows how far that got. a lot of people seem like a bunch of talk and little action.

scotty

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well not sure if you call it vip, but rolling on that jdm wagon is where i'm at. and i'm willing to pay double, triple for japan stuff.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.