Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got some funky shift knobs my friend shipped to me from japan. these are freakin huge but i got used to them....they are clear blue and clear white with bubbles in them....few of my drift buddies run these and my auto-x frens as well. they said it helps shift better so i bought one. thought id share. laters

mikey

Attachments

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
thats sick! would think about one if it didn't look like a sex toy!!! but really i do like it it would go good with the theme in my car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
cool!
looks like mine, but mine is pink :D

i also learned about them from drifters, a friend brought me this back from japan while he was there about a year ago. it's +/- 5" tall and sadly he said that it was the smallest one. they also come with sparkles in them instead of bubbles supposedly.
- Dustin

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea the clear looks like a sex toy but i guess...i just ordered them not knowing how the clear white round would look cuz all my frens ran the hex style. just ordered it for the hell of it to see what it looks like.,... heres a pic of my buddies shift knob he made for his 1972 510 with 400+WHP. to bad my buddy put his car on ebay right now...i wish i had the money to buy it. its a sick ride,,,gonna end next week

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Lookin' good, Bro!

Toy_bB said:
it they ever get some for automatics ill post it up...right now my buddy says none but he'll keep an eye out..laters

mikey
Oh yeah, Mikey!! Can't wait to see it up close. Be sure to let me know about one for the auto as well!! :cool:

·
Registered
402 Posts
just remove the adapter and they will fit.......my gf and I have them installed.....i flipped over the upper bezel so it fits better......like driving with a pimp cane........lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts