Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me and Chris took my new camera out for a spin. Here are some of the results. More will come later.

New pics

·
Registered
212 Posts
lookin good....AND BLUR THE PLATES ASSHOLE!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
looks good.... defintely blur the plates but other than that looks great. hopefully will see you guys this weekend.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice shots...really like them.....what type of camera are you using?

as for blurring the plates...that will ruin the pics...next time you go out just take the plates off, will look better then a photoshoped plate, IMO

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really dont care about the plates. They are in a bunch of other pics anyways...ill just put the style bB plate there next time. Im using a Sony H1 and only have a 58mm uv filter on it. The eyelid on my car is the Orataro and the emblem cut out is shaved.

ps...if anyone wants full size of these let me know ill email to you.

·
Registered
212 Posts
jeremy, come out this weekend and we'll all do a photoshoot, i need a shoot of the new suspension and i'll have my leather in this weekend =D

·
Registered
212 Posts
and doug, send me a full size of the pic with chris's shirt off, i want to see his progress on my wall paper as well ;-) (inside joke for those that have seen the movie "the weather man")

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Man, I feel so inferior when I see those Top End/Style bB cars from FL. Makes my TCM xB look like *poo*!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
I'm jealous -- sweet rides guy's :cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The headlights are the stock ones just cleared and then blacked house. If you have questions on how to do this let me know. Thanks for the comments everyone. More to come soon!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Lookin' Great!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.