21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Lookin' good James!

·
Registered
501 Posts
That's a really clean looking exterior, and of course the interior is very clever, as well.

I've never been a fan of yellow, but I'm slowly getting obsessed with the RS 2.0......yours is sweet.

Great work. But where does one obtain one of these VIP tables? I like 'em.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
thanks everyone for your comments! hubbard check out the thread "vip table" or something like that and it'll be Orataro thats sells them he now has a deluxe version and there will be a pic of it on that thread.

·
Registered
276 Posts
got a how to on how you did the curtains? made or bought?

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
bought from bboxed on SL. i think he has a few sets left if not it only takes him about a week to get them.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Brother!! like i mentioned b4.... ur car loox dope, anywho...... jus wondering if u r selling ur shift knob? let me know... u kno where to msg me

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I have an extra table, w/o the cup holders though.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
yellow_sub said:
thanks everyone for your comments! hubbard check out the thread "vip table" or something like that and it'll be Orataro thats sells them he now has a deluxe version and there will be a pic of it on that thread.
he's got a bunch of colors and ships quick

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm having flashbacks man! Went cross country on our honeymoon 31 years ago, had a yellow Dodge van and did alot of the same things. The curtains are a real flashback to it. Have fun with it like we did with our van and now with our 2 xBs.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
You're welcome James!

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.