Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Tavis and Lorenzo from J2 wheels for all your help...

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
those wheels are 'off the hizzle fo shizzle'
deffinately one of my favorite wheel. looks great!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
awesome looking wheels, its nice to see it on a tcm so i can get an idea how it would look on my car... where those pics taken at mv mall?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys........and yes they were taken at the MV mall. You must be local!:) If so we gotta hook up and start things in south OC....

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is that the panaramic sunroof by webasto? Can you post some up close pics of it on the inside and out? I was debating between that one and the sliding rag...
Yea thats the Webasto Hollandia 500.....I'll try and get some shots up for ya later today. and BTW we freakin love the roof! great for cruisin So-cal...

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Chef

Beautiful wheels they look good on that TCM
i have a small ??? on rear hatch the xB badge where did you get that I've been looking for the five axis bb style xb badge and cant seem to find it
thanks in advance Steve ;)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Beautiful wheels they look good on that TCM
i have a small ??? on rear hatch the xB badge where did you get that I've been looking for the five axis bb style xb badge and cant seem to find it
thanks in advance Steve ;)
Steve Hit up Glenn from Turn3......I cant remember how much, it was only 10 or 20 bucks.
http://www.turn3creative.com/

Hope that helps....
Andy

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool, i work out in lake forest so if you see a tcm xb with a roof rack then thats probably me
Cool dude....will have to hook up sometime!

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
thanks Andy

i dont see it on there site, seems to be just clothing, is this something Glen does on the side??

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They specialize in clothing......But they were also selling the badges. Just shoot him an e-mail or call.Glenns a real nice dude....if he still has them i'm sure he'll take care of ya.

Laters

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Steve if your looking for the JDM BB badges Hit lisa or Reggie up at Island motorsports.Theyve got some new style ones in that are really Hawt!
I'm a USDM guy myself.
http://islandmotorsports.com/

Laters

·
Real Friends > Car Clubs
1,932 Posts
Looks Great! :) What are the specs on your drop and tires? Have any rubbing problems?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks Great! :) What are the specs on your drop and tires? Have any rubbing problems?
2.5 inch drop front...2inch in the rear, Riding on a (older) trd set up with DF210 Tannabes.
Had to cut the rears cause i ride really low and soft. I'm putting the rear on an adjustable shock soon to stiffen it up.
You could probaby just roll the fenders.
P.S no spacers or shims on the rear

cyas

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
215/35/18 front
225/35/18 rear

cyas

1 - 20 of 21 Posts