Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL ITS OFF . 2-3 WEEKS WILL PASS FAST. FUNNY TO SEE SOMEONE OTHER
THAN ME DRIVE THE SHORT BUS . BUT I KNOW IT WILL BE WAY COOL WHEN ITS ALL DONE . THE COLOR GOING TO BE BRIGHT, SEE FROM OUTER SPACE BRIGHT.
AGAIN THANKS TO ALL ON CLUB XB AND TO KARTEL FOR THE INSPIRATION AND THE YOU GO BOY !!!

MONEY SHOT THIS HURTS BUT WORHT IT

·
Registered
546 Posts
wow 5 g's for a paint job...cant wait to see it Dave im pretty sure its gonna look sweet....

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nyte_ryder said:
damn that is a lot of $100's! Can't wait to see it when it's done. My xB has been in the shop nearly 4 weeks now and it should be out th 18th. Can't wait to see your ride dave!

Cant wait to see your ride. "$ LOTS OF RECYCLING OF CANS AND BOTTLES$
THERE IS ALOT OF ONES LOL

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Holy crud Dave! That's a lot of lap dances there!!!!!! Can't wait to see the shortbus painted and ready for show! It's gonna look awesome.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea i hope . they had some cool cars there & they do alot of limo's
Must have been 6 or 7 and a nomad and a Rolls limo way cool took me all over the shop and had some good ideas for my ride also.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
damn that's alot of cash! pimpin? drug running? bank robbing?

can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done though

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Dew said:
damn that's alot of cash! pimpin? drug running? bank robbing?

can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done though
Hey Nic, Daves a nice guy. He doesnt need to do the things you inland emipre gangstas gotta do. :p Dave caught himself a lepraucan in his possum trap last month and has been making him pay for all his mods. :eek:

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
Cravin said:
Hey Nic, Daves a nice guy. He doesnt need to do the things you inland emipre gangstas gotta do. :p
Best stop flappin your lips JPat, else I'll have Steph cut ya!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cravin said:
Hey Nic, Daves a nice guy. He doesnt need to do the things you inland emipre gangstas gotta do. :p Dave caught himself a lepraucan in his possum trap last month and has been making him pay for all his mods. :eek:
It's true and it's a HER not a him a SHE not a he and not a heshe...lolol

·
Registered
991 Posts
Can't wait to se your ride Dave......It was already bitchin, Sounds like its gonna be DA Bomb!
I better start recycling.......LOL

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
yeah, damn so thats what im missing... i need to recycle to do mods on my box...

cant wait to see it Dave, i know you told me the color and thats gonna be hot bright..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.