Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did a photo shoot with my bro a few days ago with my new J.Specials! What do you think?

15x7" Rota J.SPL
205/50/R15 Capitol Negotiators

the newest addition are the candy tails done by ZERO COOL!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sweet! I like the color combo.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
One of the beauties of having a white box. Any color can go with it.

It's like the black boxes. Any color can go with it.

I like it!

I hope it's just from the resize of the pic, but it looks like the rear wheel on the tcm is bent at the lip. Please tell me it's just the pic!

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
hah yea the white box is very forgiving with any other color. looks nice.

that wheel on the tcm looks like it took out a curb at 90pmg a$$ first.

·
Registered
61 Posts
are you using any wheel spacers? if so what size? im looking at some rota's but was worried about the offset. what offset are you runnung?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spacer settings

When your dealing with Rota wheels its difficult to mount on different vehicles since they are made mostly for honda's and acura's. When I had these wheels installed I had to put a 5mm spacer in the front to clear the brake calipers... Maybe in the future I'll end up putting a 15mm spacer in the rear to even up the spacing.

·
Registered
61 Posts
thanks man. that helps me out i really like the rotas. you said your using spacers in the front and none in the rear? i want to get this right so when i do decide i can just put my wheels on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Howzit yeah i picked up the in4 badage when i was back home they were sellin' like hot cakes if I don't recall they were going for 7bucks each. We originally from Mililani too brah

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.