61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Oil / Filter change

Saturday 7/28/18

185,393 miles.

Oil: Mobil 1, 5w-30 Synthetic High Mileage oil.
Oil Filter: Napa Gold Oil Filter # 1394

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I'm sure I will get way past that! Don't see any signs of it dying on me anytime soon. I've been doing all the work at home. If you take care of your car, it will take care of you lol

Just sucks that being out here in AZ where it's so hot, the sun will mess up the clear, paint. So it's looking a bit rough cus of that. But besides that, it's still running strong!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lookin’ good. Really like those headlights. I just got an ‘05 and am looking for ideas on what I can do with it. Apart from the new head unit, it’s box stock.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks!

Also forgot to mention, will also be replacing the shocks & struts and suspension bushings when I lower it.

Probly go with KYB for the shocks and struts and some poly suspension bushings, probly form Prothane if they have them.
I did KYB sport struts when I did my suspension with Eibach Springs. I replaces bushing while I was under there and put new slotted rotors in the front and did a rebuild on the back. I also recommend replacing the wheel bearings while you have it apart. I have a thread her somewhere on the stuff I did with pictures.

---------- Post added 09-19-2018 at 11:02 AM ----------

Correction on my last post. I used Koni struts and HR springs.

https://www.clubxb.com/forums/scion-xb-suspension-chassis-brakes/73106-koni-streets-other-suspension-upgrades-turned-out-nice.html

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Hopefully an Admin sees this, or if some can help me out and contact and Admin for me cus idk who is one...

I can't seem to post anywhere else but here. I tried to start a thread elsewhere so I can get some help and I keep getting this message ...

S-toon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I tried here
https://www.clubxb.com/forums/28-scion-xb-engine-tech-performance/

and here
https://www.clubxb.com/forums/2-general-scion-xb-discussion/

and I get that same message. I use to be able to post, what happened?

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Send a PM to .... AG_admin who are the owners here and tell them your issues !! May take awhile but they are the ones to help you out !!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Oil / Filter change

Sunday 11/18/18

190,122 miles.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Just that they will look into it. But it looks like they fixed it. When I click to start a new thread on a different section I don't get that message anymore.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Oil / Filter change

Friday 4/26/18

195,127 miles.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Oil / Filter change

Saturday 8/31/19

200,207 miles.

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
I noticed that was a very short mileage on your box !! Any reason why ???

---------- Post added 09-03-2019 at 10:43 AM ----------

My bad, did not notice the last post was for turning 200K !!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Oil / Filter / Air change

Sunday 2/9/20

205,479 miles.

Air Filter - Can't Remember the brand - AutoZone

61 - 79 of 79 Posts