Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....that the inside of my xB got wet! At first I thought that I left a window open, and I freaked out. But I didn't leave one open. The inside lip under the door was all wet and the mats were all wet.

It rained 10.3 inches in my yard according to my rain gauge! Dallas was flooded really badly, especially my area near White Rock Lake with all of the creeks. A real good friend of mine who lives about a mile from me had her Saab completely flooded out and water three feet deep in her yard, totally covering her air conditioner and flooding her garage. The water actually came up over the bottom of her doors but the doors were sealed so well that it didn't flood her house.

As for the water in my xB, I think that it was hitting the ground so hard for so long that it came up and in that way. I'm glad I didn't get swept off of the road. It was scary stuff.

·
Registered
206 Posts
luckily you got home safely... over here in the North Cal i couldnt get home on the Jan 1 storm... all the road flood.. i was stuck at a friend house... crap it was my birthday that day

·
Registered
362 Posts
It rained and hailed so hard in Norcal... i think hail broke my windshield~~!! AHK~!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have a huge crease in my windshiled and my car is barely 2 weeks old!!!!

Bummers...

BTW, hope everything is and will be okay for ya Hubbard....

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been hearing crazy flood stories from friends all day. My friend that had her 2006 Saab totally flooded had actually moved it off the street up into a neighbors yard and it still flooded. Bummer.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That sucks. Hope your baby Toaster is going to be ok. Make sure he doesn't get a cold. LOL.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, back to sunny and beautiful, Dion.

When they say "One Hundred Year Flood Plain" in Dallas County, they mean it.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
hubbard said:
No, back to sunny and beautiful, Dion.

When they say "One Hundred Year Flood Plain" in Dallas County, they mean it.
Guess I won't complain about the "sprinkles" we get here anymore! :eek:

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Guess I won't complain about the "sprinkles" we get here anymore! :eek:
Sprinkles he says...may I remind you of HIN?...lol Not nearly as bad as Texas, but DAMN!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.