Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'08 Series Release 5.0
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to All My Fellow Xb Peeps,
I'm in search of the center, rear bumper cover for an '08 Series Release 5.0 Gold Mica. An idiot on his cell phone, driving a truck with a snow plow attached, didn't notice the red light or my Toaster that was stopped at the red light until he embedded part of his plow into my bumper cover. :(
I have been unable to find an aftermarket replacement due to the OEM Kenstyle body kit with the 3 piece rear bumper cover on my 5.0 Release.
Please, if you happen to come across one, see one advertised, etc. or if you know where I purchase this part new, please send me the info. My little Toaster just isn't the same with 2 plow bracket holes cut into the rear bumper.

·
Registered
'08 Series Release 5.0
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the response. I didn't think I could order the bumper because it's a Series Release KenStyle, isn't it different than a 08 stock bumper? I'll contact Toyota and see what they say. Maybe I'll try to look up KenStyle and see if they have one that I can order. It's going to be tough to match the fading gold on the bumper, it's fading much faster than the body, that's why I was hoping to find one off a wreck or redo, hoping the fade will match. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts