Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
No, grillecraft is considered one of the better makers of grilles. I actually have an almost brand new (on the car 3weeks) black one that I would let go for 50plus shipping if you want one (upper grille only).

I'm pretty sure that some others will agree about grillecraft's quality though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fcastle said:
No, grillecraft is considered one of the better makers of grilles. I actually have an almost brand new (on the car 3weeks) black one that I would let go for 50plus shipping if you want one (upper grille only).

Oh man, that's such a sweet offer, but I gotta have a silver one. Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
311 Posts
fcastle said:

is that grille up for grabs? please let me know ill take it for 50$+ shipping :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Dew said:
yeah Grillecraft is one of the more popular names

I do have to say though, your avatar has got to be one of the coolest avatars ever :D
who's mine or the mousetrap? Mousetrap was pretty funny I thought

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
fcastle said:
who's mine or the mousetrap? Mousetrap was pretty funny I thought
the mousetrap, I love it.

although there's nothing wrong with de Punisha. Good video game, and a good movie too! (the new one, not the one from the 80's lol)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
grizzly_choppers said:
Do take note of the Grillecraft's installation instructions though. It DOES require drilling the bumper cover. That's what puts people off to it most of the time.

-Alex
I plan on making friends with a very experienced xb owner and having him/her do it for me while I watch eagerly and learn the ways of the master installer. Either that or I'll just swear at it for a good 5 hours before I break down and call the dealership.

·
Registered
322 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
Do take note of the Grillecraft's installation instructions though. It DOES require drilling the bumper cover. That's what puts people off to it most of the time.

-Alex
EDIT: I guess I did drill the four screws for the back plate but not the rest. My bad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.