Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
No, grillecraft is considered one of the better makers of grilles. I actually have an almost brand new (on the car 3weeks) black one that I would let go for 50plus shipping if you want one (upper grille only).

I'm pretty sure that some others will agree about grillecraft's quality though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fcastle said:
No, grillecraft is considered one of the better makers of grilles. I actually have an almost brand new (on the car 3weeks) black one that I would let go for 50plus shipping if you want one (upper grille only).

I'm pretty sure that some others will agree about grillecraft's quality though.
Oh man, that's such a sweet offer, but I gotta have a silver one. Thanks for your input!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
311 Posts
fcastle said:
No, grillecraft is considered one of the better makers of grilles. I actually have an almost brand new (on the car 3weeks) black one that I would let go for 50plus shipping if you want one (upper grille only).

I'm pretty sure that some others will agree about grillecraft's quality though.
is that grille up for grabs? please let me know ill take it for 50$+ shipping :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Dew said:
yeah Grillecraft is one of the more popular names

I do have to say though, your avatar has got to be one of the coolest avatars ever :D
who's mine or the mousetrap? Mousetrap was pretty funny I thought
 

·
Egistered Ruser
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
fcastle said:
who's mine or the mousetrap? Mousetrap was pretty funny I thought
the mousetrap, I love it.

although there's nothing wrong with de Punisha. Good video game, and a good movie too! (the new one, not the one from the 80's lol)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
grizzly_choppers said:
Do take note of the Grillecraft's installation instructions though. It DOES require drilling the bumper cover. That's what puts people off to it most of the time.

-Alex
I plan on making friends with a very experienced xb owner and having him/her do it for me while I watch eagerly and learn the ways of the master installer. Either that or I'll just swear at it for a good 5 hours before I break down and call the dealership.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
Do take note of the Grillecraft's installation instructions though. It DOES require drilling the bumper cover. That's what puts people off to it most of the time.

-Alex
EDIT: I guess I did drill the four screws for the back plate but not the rest. My bad.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top