Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yep, its been out since January.

Steve will be at the Elk Grove Scion meet tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
is there a rear lip avail? Cause when driving back from Houston, a fuckin Suburban who was going 65 in the fast lane kicked up a tire, went under the car, and fucked up the rear lip :(

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
hayalex6 said:
is there a rear lip avail? Cause when driving back from Houston, a fuckin Suburban who was going 65 in the fast lane kicked up a tire, went under the car, and fucked up the rear lip :(
There is no rear cf lip from bBiSt at this time.

In the early days of bBiST, there was an OEM stlye cf lip kit set. Unfortunately, the molds do notexist anymore.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Damn $275 and only in carbon, if i was to get one I would not want carbon and would paint it to match my xb's color

·
Registered
92 Posts
Skeeter said:
Damn $275 and only in carbon, if i was to get one I would not want carbon and would paint it to match my xb's color
We only make this in carbon???!!!:confused: Last I checked we were about to make this in fiberglass...:D

Let me know if you want this in fiberglass, we'll take care of you!

-Steve :cool:

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
bbist said:
We only make this in carbon???!!!:confused: Last I checked we were about to make this in fiberglass...:D

whoa what? in fiberglass too? how much?

·
Registered
66 Posts
ok bbist im looking for the front lip since i now have the original bbist carbon kit on my car and my front lip is dinged up from road wear ... so id like to get a new one ... Let me know the $$$ or link to where i can view this lip .. Thanks!!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Shortys50 said:
ok bbist im looking for the front lip since i now have the original bbist carbon kit on my car and my front lip is dinged up from road wear ... so id like to get a new one ... Let me know the $$$ or link to where i can view this lip .. Thanks!!
adon, i didnt know that you are a CF freak? j/k :D
yeah you should see bBist's new Front lip, its nice =)
with your VIS CF Hood and the lip kit, yo rides gonna look nice!

·
Registered
93 Posts
bbist said:

I would like one in fiberglass. Of course, I would also like a fiberglass hood with a built in hood scoop too, but I don't see that happening.

·
Registered
916 Posts
ThunderGod said:
matty, i seen yo ride at SE2, and i must say that yo TCM is one nice ride bro!
you got them wheels?
Im the first xB with those wheels on. Steve from bBist didnt even know about the wheels till I told him I wanted a set. HE didnt know they existed lol. Yeah the ride has changed a bit from SE2. Got new coilovers and the wheels.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.