·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i just dont wanna get effed AGAIN

·
Registered
61 Posts
i bought a 3 fared capacator from etronics and they sent me a 5 fared. friends of mine have bought many things from them and everytime service has been good.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
I like this Clarion better

Clarion MAX675VD

I found it for $70 less. It is a double din touch screen with surround sound processing.

The MAX675VD is one of the only true, integrated multimedia components available today, period. Sure it has all of the features you'd expect like touch screen control, DVD playback and turn-by-turn voice guidance from the optional HDD navigation system, but that's just the beginning of the integration. Consider the MAX675VD as the only true 2-DIN iPod controller in the industry with 5.1-channel surround processing capabilities, Satellite Radio connectivity and additional component connectivity for CD/DVD changers, TV tuner and additional video monitors. The integrated parametric equalization and 200 total watts of on-board power make this unit the only true, integrated digital media controller.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like this Clarion better

Clarion MAX675VD

I found it for $70 less. It is a double din touch screen with surround sound processing.

The MAX675VD is one of the only true, integrated multimedia components available today, period. Sure it has all of the features you'd expect like touch screen control, DVD playback and turn-by-turn voice guidance from the optional HDD navigation system, but that's just the beginning of the integration. Consider the MAX675VD as the only true 2-DIN iPod controller in the industry with 5.1-channel surround processing capabilities, Satellite Radio connectivity and additional component connectivity for CD/DVD changers, TV tuner and additional video monitors. The integrated parametric equalization and 200 total watts of on-board power make this unit the only true, integrated digital media controller.
i like it too but they JUST sold out

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh i found better prices then the one i posted

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.