Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm now a member of the camber society. nothing too major, but camber none the less.
I installed the camber bolts to pull the top of the 002/ Kumho 205/50/15's in a bit. I love the look - pulling in the 0 offset was a must. plus I like the look of camber up front, but not in the back... just to be different. I love the feel - perhaps I'm high, but the steering seems quicker.
I'll hit the alignment rack Monday.
I'd like to thank the camber crowd for their posts, their pics and willingness to share.

·
Registered
192 Posts
is goin with camber bolts just as good as goin with pillowball uppermounts well if i had no plans messin with camber adjustments too much??

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
is goin with camber bolts just as good as goin with pillowball uppermounts well if i had no plans messin with camber adjustments too much??
im running both. D2 Coilovers and Camber bolts. if i add another camber bolts, then i will be running around at -4 camber up front.

camber plates will cost $125-$250 per set depending on the brand.
camber bolts will run about $15-$20 per set, but you can run (2) sets up front. total of 4 bolts.

camber plates up top will be much easier to adjust if need be.
with the bolts, you will need to remove them out if need to adjust.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
eric's the man. he's got the goods and the info. - Goldlines/ -1.5 degrees.

now if only he could give up some of those goods... bride seats (they don't really go w/ a VIP theme), his headlights, actually most of his car. don't even get me started on the wheels. money and connections - MAN!

here's some pics:

sorry - these are pretty weak.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
lookin good peterbilt! i need to camber my fronts too. just got the -5 in the back. i got new tires yesterday too. i'm gonna throw the lowering srpings in the rear again and take some pics.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Cusco pillow ball upper mounts are the best for the front. I can get a max of -3 up front which is where im at. And out back ive got -4. Here is a super old pic that sorta shows it.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I've been running camber for a while(over two years now). I didn't know there was a secret handshake!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
okay - so how do I post pics instead of just the files? I uploaded the .jpegs, but they don't 'preview' on the site.

any help?...

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
okay - so how do I post pics instead of just the files? I uploaded the .jpegs, but they don't 'preview' on the site.

any help?...
click the manage attachment button and insert link, or click the insert image button and insert link.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I heard you cant do the "Camber Shake" in public because its too vulgar! :X

I havent decided if Im gonna join the camber club for this upcoming season. I guess we'll just see how it goes.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
okay Eric. you got the Midas touch w/ the parts, but do you have to rub it in on the i.t. as well?

if you're so good w/ posting pics... let's see those rims from the motherland wrapped and installed.

thanks, by the way.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.