Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if the xB is pre-wired for the Bazooka Sub? I have a bazooka thats just laying around from my recently lease-returned 03 highlander that I took out. I know I can do better that a bazooka but I would like to use what ever i have if I can. Thanks

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Not 100% sure but if it is you'll find the harness tucked away under the rear seat. I bought mine used and was rather impressed with the stock system but was curious as to how the tube worked. So one day recently after I bought it I decided to check it out... Thank goodness I did. I noticed there were no hookups to the tube! I looked around and checked all over the placed till I found a wire under the seat when I lowered the rears down. I hooked it up and had some good bass from there on.

I would check there. If you don't find anything then I'd say chances are it isn't. Then again how hard would it be to hook up?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Cool, let us know, I am curious now.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apparently there is no harness in the rear for the Sub. If I wanted to put one in, I would have to take the original HU out, plug the harness in and guide it to the back somehow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.