Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is Scion Carshow held by Hollywood Scion in Florida that Im planning to put my box in. I would really appreciate any comments you guys have or last minute mods. People tell me my ride is nice, but is it ready for its FIRST show?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since you didnt go to the meet, you dont get any top secret info. lol.

·
Registered
873 Posts
don't think any car would be ready. with all the competition, it's always ongoing to add or change your mods. but it's hard to say. i can only see outside your box. so not sure what else has been done or will be done. well good luck at this show.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For those who have replied to this thread, thank you. Katch, my interior is fairly stock, I wont be posting pics anytime soon, but lets just say Im going VIP inside, and a sporty JDM outside. But pics will be up sometime in January. My christmas list is long. As for the competition in Miami. Well, I will bring toilet paper with me. There's really not much, Miami lacks a lot of the style that you guys/girls have in the West and Hawaii. So Im shooting to at least place in the show. I will post plenty of pics of the show so people can see what Miami has.

·
Registered
827 Posts
So whats that little sticker on the back of your car and on your windshield? I have seen those on several cars, and have always wondered what it is.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It means beginner driver or 1st year driver. There is an intermediate which is orange and yellow, shapped like a tear drop.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Don't go to a show expecting to win something because if/ when you don't you'll be disappointed and probably won't want to do it again. Do it because you want to and to see other cool Scions and to have fun. I took my xB to a show when it was stock.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im not new to the show industry. I remember when I had my honda, I thought I was hot stuff cause it was championship white with a full type r motor set up, and I was heart broken when I saw 20 cars that looked just like mine. So I learned. This is to make contacts for a Toy Drive a friend and I are thinking of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.