Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
I find myself checking in here to read old threads. When I have maintenance or repairs, I'll see what board members here have recommended.

And the MPG threads are worth reading and re-reading from time to time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is it time to put a fork in it
***Absolutely NO disrespect meant to the OP, bunghole.***

No. Not at all. It'll never be time.

Here's my take.
If the culture and this site isn't kept alive by those who have a strong interest in the xB1, it will fade into obscurity.
I have an '84 Monte Carlo SS and my favorite site is way less active than it was 15 years ago when I first joined.
A core group of guys keep the site active and educate newcomers, which is awesome since the last *real* Monte Carlo SS was made in 1988.
I have a '68 Corvette, too. The sites are very active and the information is vast.
The entertaining part is watching the purist argue with the guys (me) who believe factory stock is for Nancys.

I bought my daughter '05 TCM (167K miles, auto) a few months ago.
This site is my primary source of info to keep it dependable, reliable, and plan out our custom mods.

I'll help keep the fire burning,
Doug

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
/\/\... WOW..... Never thought I would hear that here !!!!!! ME.... Will keep mine till I wear her out !! She dies in a really bad accident....or WE both die .. TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!

Sorry but I still enjoy driving her as much now as when I got her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts