Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have a problem with their ipod on the stock radio. It's seems that every few days, I'm experiencing the ipod freeze when I've been using the skip control for songs. It will show the track number and it doesn't play anything. I then have to unplug and replug the cable to the ipod. Sometimes my stereo also says Communications error and then I have to do the same thing. This is with my new nano. My other video Ipod has done this in the past, but not very often. If anyone has experienced this or has any ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
It's a common problem. I had that same trouble with my stock iPod head unit. I changed out to an Alpine and a few times a week I get the message "no ipod". I just have to unplug the iPod and plug it back in to reset.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Never had any issues on either of my xBs or my wifes xA :confused:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 80 GB video Ipod and a 4 GB Nano. I actually am receiving more problems with the nano.

·
Registered
195 Posts
My fiance's had her xb since Jan w/ a Nano and no probs. I've had my nano for a week and had a comm error for the first time yesterday. I unplugged it, plugged it back in and so far no probs.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Perhaps I jinxed myself. My new nano totally crapped on me yesterday and I had to take it back and get it replaced.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts