Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
>:}
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize, I didn't want to start a new thread, but I just couldn't find what I needed.
I purchased the Pioneer HU for my 2006.5 xb (PT546-00081) because I thought it would be nice to have my music available in the xb. I thoroughly enjoyed having it available in my Volvo.
However, the sound quality from the ipod to the HU is HORRIBLE! Literally 25% of the radio. What am I missing? Surely this is NOT what the manufacturer had in mind.......

·
**** in a Box
1,491 Posts
However, the sound quality from the ipod to the HU is HORRIBLE! Literally 25% of the radio. What am I missing? Surely this is NOT what the manufacturer had in mind.......

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Are you talking about the sound quality (static, crackling, distortion, etc) or the volume? Turn up the volume on your ipod when it's plugged into the head unit - some folks have issues with volume being regulated by the attached device rather than strictly the head unit.

·
>:}
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The volume when the iphone/ipod is connected to the HU is far less than that of the radio. Once the iphone/ipod is connected to the HU the ability to adjust the volume is controlled by the HU only. The device is being connected via a 30 pin cable not a headphone jack.

chri8ive >:}

1 - 3 of 3 Posts