Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 764 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the brand new wheels in the 07 lineup from Sportmax is the 501, a six spoke +15 offset stepped lip JDM wheel - perfect for Scion xA & xB.

For those familiar with the 002, the new 501 offers similar fitment, but the new +15 offset should do a better job of tucking the wheels flush with the fenders so flares are not necessary.

Wheels will be available in Silver, Gunmetal, Red, Black, and Gold (Exclusively through Next Level Motoring).

Here's a few pics - we'll be getting several sets in as early as next week.

-Ryan
Next Level Motoring
(866) 861-3784

·
Registered
353 Posts
Don't worry I'm broke too. But, right now they are in my price range and I think its a nice wheel. By this spring I will hopfully be running these with some df210's.

mikkoxB said:
ohh nice lucky you ima have to wait till mid next year if i decide to get these lol
<< broke college kid haha

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Them are really nice.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
The +15 offset will make some people happy. I saw some pics of them before SEMA. :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not bad, how much is it?
Since we're not yet a sponsor here on clubxB, I didn't want to post too much in terms of pricing....but pricing will be very similar to current 002 pricing ($399/set shipped to 48 states)

BTW, I've tried contacting the site through the top help section about becomming a sponsor, and haven't had any luck talking to an admin - if anyone can let me know who I can talk to directly about becomming a sponsor, I would really appreciate it.

We're taking pre-orders for the wheels and I'd love to put together some special clubxb pricing together!

-Ryan

1 - 20 of 764 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.