Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well at least cosmetically. Hopefully some more Audio later.

No more red, up front anyway.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, panels where smoothed and locks shaved. Everything painted in a booth with Spies Heckler automotive paint. I am a bodyman at a local bodyshop so you can't ask for a much better job. No "Krylon" here! The work done is worth $600-800 probably. Cost me nothing thankfully.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Supaglove said:
nice work bro just i just have to remold the gulley around the locks and im good to go

Good deal, post pics when it's finished.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
sigh, how am I ever supposed to feel good about my own car when you keep doing work like that?!?!

looks amazing man!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm usually not a fan of red but that looks great. Nice high quality work. Congrats!

·
Registered
827 Posts
I have to say, you never cease to amaze me. That is the most killer looking box interior I have ever seen. :eek:

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
:D very well done :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
it came out nice... red isnt my cup of tea but nothing can be said about the craftsmanship except WOW...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jpscion said:
it came out nice... red isnt my cup of tea but nothing can be said about the craftsmanship except WOW...
Yeah, I did red because I did blue in my Protege5.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
j0n said:
really came out good i like that. any more plans on the interior? as in changing the seats or other things like that?

Working at a bodyshop I'm able to do this stuff for myself for next to no cost, seats and other stuff will cost me. And supporting a family of four on one income is a pain.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.