ideas
priceing
and where i can get the stuff

so if you guys can show pictures and give advice that would be great

THANK YOU!

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
my interior is scary. lol. but start out with the dash, headliner then pillars, seats (covers), interior light etc. you can find your materials at pep boys, autozone, kragen. be creative i guess. do what you like. :) and welcome to your new addiction. post pics of your ride asap before boom and his trident gets ya.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHA thanks yeah im gonna take some tomorrow so take a look a little later tomorrow, right now i wanna do my dash to get started so hahah im on my way but thank you for being friendly!! :D

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
*Siren's rollin' up*

Hello ma'am. You've just been pulled over by the pics police. In accordance with our laws, it is imperative that you post up a pic of your ride, immediately. I don't care how dark it is outside, or how dirty it may be. I also do not care about exterior mods. Failure to do so will grant you 1 (one) poke by the Trident of Glorious Doom, or something...

Nah, I'm just playing, but let's see some pics of that sticky green!! HI!

·
3,453 Posts
^^ Mommy, why is there a severed hand on that car's auto shifter?

·
3,453 Posts
Dude, Catsup, I love your xB, it's one of the themes I was debating on mine, but went against it because modding isn't huge around here, and knowing my luck, a gun woulda been pulled on me by one of the cops that like to pull me to the side of the road.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
Msmaddie. sand it coz the plastic is a beeyatch to paint. 3 coats of the color you want, krylon fusion spray can at walmart, 3 coats of clear. and be patient. it was like trial and error/ artistic creativity. so me not responsible if you f things up LOL. and wear a mask coz you'll get hizzigh after long hours of inhaling the paint.

boom. when i got pulled over a couple weeks ago for my tail lights the po po unbuckled his gun when he saw my interior. i kid you not. had my keys on the dash and hands on the sterring wheel, everything. still scared him. LOL.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome Msmaddie!

I see you’ve met Heinz & Boombox already :D

Do you have any idea what you want to do yet?
I suggest checking out the galleries for ideas, but to get you started. . . .

As to interior paint most people tend to paint all the little silver bits. (Heinz there would be a more extreme style that one should really see in person.) Here are a few more examples:

I suggest searching the threads for more details on painting techniques & products.

Now if you want lights I would recommend hitting up Oznium.com. Their prewired LEDs are awesome. You can also pickup a set of cold cathodes there for about $7 to light the foot wells (not the toughest, or brightest, but they’re $7).
Here’s a quick shot of some of my interior lights to give you an idea:

(You can see more ‘pics in my profile. Lights are kind of my thing ;) )

Try doing a search for “seat covers” to see a variety. I just ordered a set of 2nd generation covers from ScionShoppe & will hopefully have ‘pics up within the next month. Surfcity/ Taz just posted a thread with lots of ‘pics of these.

Hope that gives you a good starting point.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.