Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How and where are people installing interior LED or Neon? just mounting it to the floor? using a custom bracket? I am really interested under the front seats but if you have any info underdash, rear seats, etc. would be help full.

pics even better!!:D :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm thinking about putting some in a few different places inside. I already have the stock ones in all four footwells. I'm also thinking about either putting a whole kit inside around the roofline, or putting some mini ones underneath the grab handles. I'm also for sure going to put some LEDs in the ceiling shining down on my two subs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
JF_VIKINGSFAN said:
How and where are people installing interior LED or Neon? just mounting it to the floor? using a custom bracket? I am really interested under the front seats but if you have any info underdash, rear seats, etc. would be help full.

pics even better!!:D :D

and in the vents and under the dash and seats

the headliner handles have 4inch red cathodes that are like 6 bucks at
http://www.oznium.com
hope this helps
Bubbaxb
Frank

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I mounted the neon up in the headliner in our RS3 but on the RS1 I used the brackets that came with the neon, I just put a small piece of wood up in the headliner to run the screws in. Click onthe images for larger images.

This is a 4inch cathode in my door, so it lights up the pocket and ground when the doors are open.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.