Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Killer!!!!

thats sweet :D
ok how much and did you have to send your parts away or exchange or new altogether ;)
web site has no pricing info for scion kits :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Wow! That is kleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Was it water applied?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Whoa, that came out really nice!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks sweet, I like.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I met one of the guys from king-pin, and they showed me some sample and photos of a long line of vehicles, ranging from Scions to Lambo's. The work is one of a kind. And the process is awesome. I lost their info though. But if anyone else has any info I advise to use them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had to give them my parts but he has tha part on stock so if any one is getting that done you dont send your parts until you recive the painted one they do any pattern you want.And the pricing you will have to call them up
305-310-2428 / 786-514-5922 talk to Paul or just email them at [email protected] Im still wating for a few parts to be done when I get them I will post more pics! Thanks for the comments :cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ok Stupid Question how much was it and what did you have to do to get the pattern did you have to send the parts in for the company to make it or was it already made.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im back I have my interior all done Im going to post all the pics again... Hope you guys like it. Thanks

Comming soon Im going to paint the top part of the dash black...
Here is a pic of the Box...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.