Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My next big project is to start working on the interior of my box, but can't decide on a color scheme yet. I have a BSP, and first thoughts are to do a black/maroon or dark red combo. Thinking of wrapping the headliner/pillars in black tweed, and maybe the dash also if I decide not to paint it. Seats in black tweed with maroon or dark red vinyl accents. Black carpet with maroon/ dark red floor mats.

If anyone has pics or comments on some good color schemes with a BSP post them up!

·
Registered
762 Posts
whats wrong with brown and beige :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
I would have to agree with the tan suggestion... That would look SO good on a BSP, I think.

I would do it myself if I could afford to change everything out, but as it is, I'm relegated to enhancing what I've got.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
A tanish or light brown combo was one of my first thoughts when I wanted to do an old school mohair interior, but when the only mohair I could find was $275 a yard it was time to ditch that idea.

'31 Chevy Five window coupe bench seat in mohair

'36 Buick interior

Good Stuff!!

Here's a pic that I've been holding onto with a brown/light brown suede and tweed combo.

And here's another of a orange/beige combo that kills it!

Both done by AJ'S UPHOLSTERY in Garden Grove, CA.

Gonna have to sit on this one for a while, since it's a difficult decision. Wanna just buy some material and get started already!

Thanks for the input everyone!!!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
ok my new ideas kickin' around thanks to all the input, and recent interior searching.....maybe a black/light gold/goldish brown look. Light gold vinyl seats with black piping, black/gold slim striped cloth central area(would love it to eventually be done in tuck and roll or diamond tuck, but that would be cash money) goldish brown headliner (not sure of what type of material)/pillars/carpet., black painted dash with some stainless or chrome accents.

OR

Almost same ideas, but with black/off white/beige colors. Black upper dash w/ medium beige lower, chrome accents. Seats off white centers (unknown material w/ black vinyl/black piping, and beige headliner/pillars.

I'm going for an older smooth OG interior look to go along with my BSP and chrome exterior.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
dang, hit the wrong button!!!!
this kinda coveres what you want

forget the screens, but you get the jist of it. here's more to inspire your ideas.

maybe not ostrich, but a bone colored tweed?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts