1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
bB Squad
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have a YDR on my '06, it fits and is like $80 shipped and looks like every other short ram out there. I can't find a pic of it, probably because you can't really see them all that well once installed.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Okay heres my Fujita CAI - and if your looking for a CARB legal intake its not going to happen on the 06's (Damn Carbon insert) The Ram air setup was inspired by Thundergod. The Filter sits right behind the foglight cover.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
ScionFX FX1 Cold Ait Intake. Just like most of the other 'snorkel' types.

Excellent intake, and matched up next to the F5, AEM, and Injen and they all look the exact same, just name brand.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I wouldn'tr waste my time on a cold air intake. Stick with a short ram. The only difference you will notice between the cold air and a short ram is a lighter wallet. And in my opinion, the best of the short rams is the Fujita F5.

I have one installed on the wife car, but do not have a picture.
Instead, here is one from Fujita's website...

·
bB Squad
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
intake

Okay heres my Fujita CAI - and if your looking for a CARB legal intake its not going to happen on the 06's (Damn Carbon insert) The Ram air setup was inspired by Thundergod. The Filter sits right behind the foglight cover.

What did you use for the 3 holes in your foglight cover???

·
Registered
353 Posts
I don't think you can get the YDR. The guy that made them vanished.

I have a YDR on my '06, it fits and is like $80 shipped and looks like every other short ram out there. I can't find a pic of it, probably because you can't really see them all that well once installed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.