Looks kinda cool.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice, I like it.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Imitation is the best form of flattery - I like - wonder where your got the Idea???????

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey... if only I could be as cool as you Eticket! Doesn't it make you feel good though? Come on! Everyone needs a Mini Me. I'm going to put some orange LED's in mine though... I have orange cathodes inside.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good, I like the ports on both sides.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
toyotaxb said:
Everyone please recognize that EticketXb did this first. Don't forget now.
Words can't describe how pathetic you are.

ETICKETXB WAS THE FIRST TO DO THIS.
I never said he didn't do it! He was the one that gave me the idea. I already gave him props for it. He just did it on the one side though... I did it on both. I'm also putting LED's in mine. I never claimed that I did it first either. What's the big deal about copying what someone else has done if it looks good? I think that's the biggest compliment there is. I hope more people do it!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
midgethearsexb said:
I never said he didn't do it! He was the one that gave me the idea. I already gave him props for it. He just did it on the one side though... I did it on both. I'm also putting LED's in mine. I never claimed that I did it first either. What's the big deal about copying what someone else has done if it looks good? I think that's the biggest compliment there is. I hope more people do it!

Don't worry about it. I put wheels on my xB, I think someone else did before me.:D

ToyotaxB likes to talk, but doesn't like to show.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
You could also flat black the covers and two small parts between the covers and grill. It would hide them from a short distance and suprise people when they get close.

Like this, my old set-up.

Side note: The left cover isn't there, I painted the inside of the fog light holes too. So when I went to the track I could remove the whole cover and still look the same.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^I know, I know :)

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Well boys and girls - I'm glad you all got fired up over my little comment - But let me clarify that I was only giving props to midgethearsexb. If you read my orginal post in his First thread asking for Ideas I gave Thundergod the props for giving my the Idea of the "Mo Air" tubes (alought I'm not man enough to cut into my bumper)

As for your comment Toyotaxb - Welcome to Clubxb, hopefully you make some friends and have a good time.

"Can't we all just get along"

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ha ha! What did I start?! I plan on painting it all black like you said Padanky. I think I'm going to go with this for awhile though. I really would love it if you PM'd me and gave me some pointers with fiberglass. I was looking at the grill you did where you combined the top and the bottom slots into one. I was thinking about doing the middle. What do you think about that? I wouldn't be copying you would I? Ha ha! Seriously... I would love some pointers...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Me personally i'd like to see padanky make some sick fog light covers. we have all seen his work and im sure he is capable of making up something totally sick.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^ I only have my set, no extras to experiment with.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
That is cool! I like stuff like that! I also like the other pic with the black all the way across it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do you have a buddy that works at a dealership or anything? I'm sure that if you did you could pick up some free scrap ones that are laying around from people that actually have the fog lights. I know you can pick them up on ebay and they are ocassionally advertised in the "for sale" section of SL.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.