Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY EVERYONE sorry about the yelling but i need help i"ve had AAA insurance for 36 years went to them to increase the amount to cover my mods their answer was that they would only cover the stock items and told me to go some where else :eek: now they cover not only my car but my home also so if some one knows of a company that i can get full coverage from please let me know thanks for any help yall can give moc peace out:)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i have farmers. i have to go in and prove EVERY mod i have and give a receipt for it for them to insure it. then on top of that, they want to raise my rates for it. im gonna play roulette with it and not get it all insured, even though i should. i cant afford to go elsewhere. my insurance is 210 a month and its only been higher elsewhere!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i feel your pain guys i'am on the other end of the scale because of my age they whant me to pay more because fops my age don't drive as well go fig OMC

·
Registered
410 Posts
Insurance

AAA told me that also but when one of my trucks got totalled they gave me a good amount of money for. You just have to have receipts for all mods that where done.

If you have a perfect driving record, the car stays in your garage, and you dont drive your car to work you can get it appraised. My dad has his hot rod appraised for like $55,000 if anything happens to it he gets that amount. He only has to pay like $700 a year also. I will ask him what the companies name is and post it on here in the next couple days.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think progressive does too...when you add a car to a policy or start a new policy, there is a section where you can put the amount of money for aftermarket parts on the car, of course your insurance premium will go up depending on the amount you put in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.