Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im needing some help with the wiring side of installing this setup... Im not having any luck reading thru all the threads that i have found thus far... Im needing someone who xan walk me thru the process step by step as dar as what factory wires i hook up and where they connect to my new setup. My setup came with two white wires both with spade connecters on both ends and also a plastic ring that has a metal circle atached to it with a red wire solders to it and a 4or5 inch red wire with a spade connecter on the other end.as for my horn button it has a spade connection in the center and also a second one near the edge which do i hook up to whick?? Anyone able to help me out?? I dont wanna have lights on so i wanna do it right. Also when it comes to the air bag i know i gotta get resisters but what size and how do i use them?? The pics i seen it looked like u just stick each end into the plugs one resister in the black air bag plug and another resister in the red air bag plug... Advice or info would be awesome pkease help me out!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts