Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm Awesome.
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these seats as a birthday present from my girlfriend. Recieved and Installed today.... :D Also, finally got around to installing my table from "Orataro." I'm pretty satisfied with it all. Sorry for the horrible pictures, what can I say I took the pics at 11:30 @ the car wash.....

Attachments

·
RS4.0 #1526
193 Posts
Fit looks pretty decent never been a huge fan of the suede but the colors look good. I love the tray would make me feel like I'm taking a plane ride.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Not bad, not bad at all. Tug em a bit more around the bottom of the front seatbacks and you're set. I really like the look. Glad to hear your experience was a good one!

·
I'm Awesome.
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah.. I just got tired of working them today..so I gave up... Oh well, tomorrow is a new day... Also, I think the picture makes them look worse than they are. Looking at them in person, i noticed the bottom seat backs a bit, but looking at the picture, they just popped right out in my face.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice and plush looking. Good job.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
ay! those aint bad at all. congrats on the recent birthday. that makes you what? 17? right on. interior is coming together nicely.

·
I'm Awesome.
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ay! those aint bad at all. congrats on the recent birthday. that makes you what? 17? right on. interior is coming together nicely.
25 now actually...but I am told I look young, so I'll let it slide....

did you have to take the factory covers off?? or do the new ones slip over the factory ones?

These covers slip right over the factory seats.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Those fit real well compared to the others I've seen.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Not half shabby. I like them and they seem to fit very well. Give an update after it hit over the triple digits inside the car a few times.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts