Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed "NEW CLUTCH" FOR my xb. Everything was going smooth till connected the battery!! right away the battery and oil lights come on .. no power , no start! Only when the Odb code reader is plugged in .. we have power and the car starts! And stays on !! If disconnect it turns off!!WTF...?? SO , WHEN TRYING TO GET IN REVERSE CODE READER GETS FRIED TAILLIGHTS BURNED?? POWER GOING TO #7 PIN. CONSTANTLY!! Can "Anyone help"??
o_Oo_O:poop::mad:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Maybe the engine block is not grounded or the wiring is loose. These don’t have great block grounding anyway, I can’t remember for sure, but I think it grounds to the transmission.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I found the problem before I start to take out the transmission. After testing the fuses with my test light, I found that my starter and alternator + were getting power!!o I took out the starter and test it with the positive and negative ... NOTHING!! DEAD STARTER!!LOL ...AS SOON AS I PUT IT IN STARTED RIGHT UP! Now , my parking brake light STAYS on ! AND NOW ITS HARD FOR ME TO MOVE!!😬😬🤔🤔🥴😵🤯😡😡😫😫TOMORROW I CHECK THE BRAKES!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts