Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
install was super easy i thought it would be much harded to do. the car handles better but the rear feel kinda loose so it will take some gettin used to. here the pics!

straight form japan

wow thats a lot of camber!!!

these are gonna go great with the wheels i order about an hour before the shims showed up on my door step!!!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Sorry, but I think that is way to much.:eek:

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Lil Bro, you never cease to amaze me! I admire your guts to go -5, can't wait to see the new wheels!

Now, go get a tire sponsor!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i doubt tire will go every month or two. plus i getting 16's so i'm not too worried about replacing tires. although a tire sponser would be nice!! it does look like a bit much right now but my new wheels will NEED this much too fit. eric thanks for the compliments. you should see some of the other stuff this place sells all they do is VIP style stuff.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ThunderGod said:
hello james!!......PM me with da addy please. like now. :D ;)
thanks
NO NEVER!!!!! you'll just buy everything from there that i want. j/k i actually ment to put it in my last post. these guys also sent me a catalog of their whole line but i can't read japanese so i have no clue what else is for the Bb! i'm hoping the have the side tables for the Bb!
http://www.anceltion.co.jp/en/

·
Registered
67 Posts
yellow_sub said:
NO NEVER!!!!! you'll just buy everything from there that i want. j/k i actually ment to put it in my last post. these guys also sent me a catalog of their whole line but i can't read japanese so i have no clue what else is for the Bb! i'm hoping the have the side tables for the Bb!
http://www.anceltion.co.jp/en/
Anceltion basically has the camber plates and the rear axle-back mufflers for the bB. everything else is universal or made for other cars.

camber looks good. now just get the rims to match them.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bboxed_in said:
Anceltion basically has the camber plates and the rear axle-back mufflers for the bB. everything else is universal or made for other cars.

camber looks good. now just get the rims to match them.
i believe they might have a door table for the bb too. and they also have curtains but i already have some. as for the wheels i ordered them earlier today. 16x9's with a 15 offset. will have a nice bit of lip goin.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.