Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So........ these are the wheels I hope to get in the very near future. :cool: I'm trying to confirm the offsets that are offered (25,30,40?), but can't seem to get an actual website other than someone whose selling them. Planning to go with the VIP look with a sporty flair (if that makes sense). Any info is appreciated.

BTW, they're called Royce by Armano. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Sorry, don't have any info, but I wanted to comment on them instead....WOW!! Now those are hot!!:cool:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Well if your goen for the VIP look with a sporty flair, I would not go with these wheels. They look to blingy IMHO. Maybe look into some Axis Decades which have huge lips!

Surprisingly enough, not alot of people are running this wheels compared to the Axis mod sevens and etc. I think the Decades would look good with some camber you will be doen later on!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Available offsets include 20,25,35,and 40 (from the site).

Cool, thanks Matty. 18x9!!! :eek: Might be too much, but it sure sounds good. Gotta think about the silver, chrome is just something that I like. The Decades are hot also, we have a guy here is SD (Ric aka The Hornet) running Decades with the center powder coated black.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MattyRattyPoo said:
18 x 9 will fit! Im will be putting on 18 x 9.5 in the rears this week!
Bro, you gotta post pics when you're done! Will you have your camber shims on as well? Camber, camber, I want camber!!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MattyRattyPoo said:
Yeah I will have everthing on my Firday! I will post pics for sure!
What's the offset for your wheels (f/r), and what tires? I've heard the Neo-Gens are the way to go for the camber minded! Are you planning to roll your fenders, or did you do that already?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Front is gonna be 18 x 8.5 35 offset and the rear is a 18 x 9.5 35 offset. The rear lip will be 3 1/4 inches so its not big and its not small. Tires are still an issue. I am still deciding but IM thinking of goen with Falken GRB's 215/35/18 in the front and 225/35/18 in the rear. The rear is gonna be super super stretched but that's the only way the wheel is gonna fit. I will also have to have a 15 mm spacer in the rear with the camber plate.

I have read that Neo Gen's are the tire to get for cambering but I have read from others with camber that it dosnt make any difference in the tire. I would get Neo Gen's but they don't make a 225/35/18:mad:.

Yea I will probably have to role my fenders most likely. I have Nish do it for me. Tomorrow is when we will try to see what tire sizes work for the rear.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man, that's gonna look so sick! Question: are you going to be running Axis wheels???..... Sounds "Maxxis" to me! ;) Good luck on the fitment test.

·
Registered
916 Posts
No not Axis. Sport Max 962. I know these aren't Works or anything JDM but for what the wheels look like and how much I paid for them, they are awesome! A Cheap wheel that looks 10 times better than most of the the other cheap wheels out there; they are awesome!

This is the front wheel.

This is the rear.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very, very nice!! I have to do my mods as the budget allows, so I know what you're sayin' about price/cost. The Armano wheels look alot like the Work Seekers that Dave (ToyxBox) is running.......

Attachments

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
18 x 9 will fit! Im will be putting on 18 x 9.5 in the rears this week!
Matty, you've been hanging around Steve too much! ;) :D

·
Registered
916 Posts
squirrel said:
Matty, you've been hanging around Steve too much! ;) :D

LOL i know but I need new wheels! Im getten kinda sick of my own. I feel kinda bad getting these wheels though:( cuz were gonna look even more alike! If I just buy the tc prado kit, people will never tell the difference practically. Sorry Brad but your my TCM idol! :D Im also waiting for the new 15inch wheels that were on Steve's car for SEMA cause I want those bad!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
LOL i know but I need new wheels! Im getten kinda sick of my own. I feel kinda bad getting these wheels though:( cuz were gonna look even more alike! If I just buy the tc prado kit, people will never tell the difference practically. Sorry Brad but your my TCM idol! :D Im also waiting for the new 15inch wheels that were on Steve's car for SEMA cause I want those bad!
Matty,

Nah, yours will look better. I'm only running 7.5s and 8.5s w/ camber froint and rear.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.