Scion xB Forum banner

1521 - 1540 of 2528 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Washed and quick detailed the Scion. Washed the truck too but when I went to wipe down the rims I noticed how bad the brake dust was on the tires so I scubbed them. Didn't have time to detail the truck.

·
Registered
76 Posts
yeah it does. Few rock chips that was covered with regular black touch up paint. that doesn't look great since the paint job is "sparkly". I say that in the straightest way possible. I'm thinking about maybe a carbon fiber hood later down the road.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a ton of stuff to do around the house. Lawn didnt get mowed today so I'll have to wait till saturday. gotta clean the house and the truck. should do the garage out so I have a place to put an engine.

·
Cruisin' in the Corn
1,060 Posts
whatcha doin with a spare engine? psst, chevy big block engine swap :D
youve inspired me to do stuff though since i get out of school thursday i might redo the headliner friday, it looks like **** now

---------- Post added 05-20-2012 at 10:13 PM ----------

whatcha doin with a spare engine? psst, chevy big block engine swap :D
youve inspired me to do stuff though since i get out of school thursday i might redo the headliner friday, it looks like **** now

·
Registered
76 Posts
Actually it is a chevy big block. 455 ci out of my '72 oldsmobile 98. but it's for a later project that I havent decided on. Posibly a full size blazer, hot rod. not sure yet.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just have the engine. I have to pull it out of the oldsmobile and rebuild it. I figured I would keep the engine since it runs really good.

·
Registered
76 Posts
if I put it in a blazer, it might end up as a mud truck. the truck I have now has been in a show already. The stereo is currently under construction, again. whatever I put it in will be for fun. If it looks nice, I'll show it, too.

·
Cruisin' in the Corn
1,060 Posts
muddin is the best, my buddy has a wrangler with 42"s on it that we take all the time and just screw around in, i say you make the b your preppy show car and the blazer your tough mudder

·
Registered
76 Posts
i cant go too crazy on the Scion. Unless I get another vehicle for my daughter to drive. But I cant leave anything stock. Ive been doing small mods to every car that I've had except my old cars. (73 caddy sadan deville, and the 72 olds 98)

·
Registered
76 Posts
she just got her license Tuesday. she stays with her mom a lot but she lives with me. I rarely see her. She usually sleeps at her mom's or friends'. but if she needs it, she can use it. She has a baby due in september, which is the main reason for getting the Scion. Don't get me wrong, I was looking for an XB when I was shopping. Couldn't think of anything else I wanted more.

1521 - 1540 of 2528 Posts