Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - I am new to this forum and drive a 2005 Scion xA so I'd first like to introduce myself as Sal and now to why I need your help and support =)

I drive a modified 2005 Scion xA. It is my baby, my show car. It is actually currently involved in a HUGE contest to possibly get into the SEMA car show in Las Vegas, which has been my ultimate goal and dream for my car. I need your help and support to get me there. I made it to the FINAL round so now there are 8 cars left battling for the final 4 spots for SEMA. The car I am up against is a very nice Camaro. Voting is once a day, takes only 20 seconds of your time, and ends on Wednesday Sept 11th. So please help support my dream!

1) Visit the link 2) Log in using your Facebook by pressing the Blue "Log in with Facebook" button and 3) Click the Gold star to vote

link: http://www.tunerbattlegrounds.com/co.../60-salik-zaki

If you could vote and pass it along I'd greatly appreciate it! I am not spamming anyone I am simply asking for support from my fellow Toyota and Scion enthusiasts who can help me fulfill my dreams!

Thank you guys! And all the info on my car with pics is on the link too, I hope you like!!!

·
**** in a Box
1,484 Posts
Looks like the Scion lost. Page shows 9990 vs 9645 and the stage is over.

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
Boo to peeps being arseholes right off the bat. If you didnt win, sorry man. If you did, super congrats! Either way, we're all about support here. (Most of us anyways) Not bashing. So best of luck in the future :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.