Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spreading the news...

IMPORT FACE-OFF: Sunday, January 21st at Gulf Greyhound Park from 10am to 5pm. Car show registration from 9am to 12pm, judging begins at 12:30.

SHOW CLASSES: Best Interior, Best Paint/Finish, Best Engine Bay, Best Display, Best Mitsubishi, Best Toyota, Best Scion, Best Nissan, Best Mazda, Best Euro, Best Civic (mild), Best Civic (wild), Best Other Honda (mild), Best Other Honda (wild), Best Acura (mild), Best Acura (wild), Best Other Import (Subaru, Hyundai, etc.), Best Domestic Sports Compact, Best Domestic Car, Best Domestic Truck/SUV, Best Import Truck/SUV, Best Luxury, Best Exotic, Best Underconstruction, Best Club Participation, Best Club Representation $300, Best of Show $500. *Additional classes and/or places to be added on day of event depending on participation (minimum 4 cars to make a class). Competition judged by Usaci.

EVENT ACTIVITIES: car/truck/bike show, stereo crank it up contest (Usaci double points), bikini contest (weather permitting), vendors, dyno, raffles and giveaways, DJs, break dance battle, mixed martial arts (ultimate fighting) exhibition, live concert, plus much more. Check website for artist lineup. DJs, bands, and rap artists, call 225-247-7223 to be booked.

SHOW PRICES:
Spectator $12 with flyer (regular $15) *flyers printed off computer ok to use - right click on flyer image below, print.
Car Show Entry $20
Dyno Pulls - 2 for $45
Stereo Crank It Up Info: www.SoundOff.org
Drift Registration info: www.DailyDrifter.com
Event info: www.ImportFaceOff.net *to be updated with 2007 schedule/info soon

Event flyer...

Here are some pictures of the Import Face-Off that was at San Antonio Raceway last month...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'll probably be there, I won best xB last year.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
lol thats cool..thats me friends leo's car..the r34...well legend to be exact..he does awsome work..
Your friends Legend is sweet.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
yea its pretty nice..man that car has been through some changes..
I'm sure it's been thru some credit cards too.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Damn, I wish i could make it...I'll see...probably not though...i need to save for a big trip in June, plus building my sub box...ugh

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Damn, I wish i could make it...I'll see...probably not though...i need to save for a big trip in June, plus building my sub box...ugh
It's about 10minutes before Galveston. You can make it.:)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I'm really trying to convince my wife to go...if so, it will be just sunday though...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I'm sure Jambox (Orange & Black, Suicide Doors) will be there, along with Elegance (G-Wagon Front end).

Sunday would suck though for out of towners.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^ IT would suck to have to drive back, if you have to work on Monday.

Last year there were about 15 Scions.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Damn, it's going to be nasty and I'll have to stand around in the rain.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I picked up "Best Scion" but was kinda disapointed at the fact that only one trophy was given to a Scion when there were atleast 40. Last year they gave out 1st 2nd and third for each.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts